Over the years, I have attended oodles of live events, participated in tons of seminars and online events and nothing makes the event worse than a horrible or unprofessional speaker.
The success of an event will be a direct result to the quality of the speaker you hire. If they hit it out of the park, you will have a great event. If they don’t, your event could be ruined and your brand and reputation could be damaged.
In addition to years of professional experience, I will bring to the stage the perfect mix of humor, short stories and practical advice. Your event will be the most talked about event all year.
I understand the challenge of finding just the right speaker. You spend hours researching speakers, to make sure you have just the right fit for your event. My hope is that this page will make it easy for you to get the information you need to make the best decision possible.
Thanks for stopping by. Thanks also for considering me. I am honored.
An Overview of this Page
This page provides an overview of what I have to offer, along with a taste of what you can expect.
If you want to check my availability for your event, or if you have some questions before proceeding further, please click here:
What You Can Expect
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation with me prior to your event, so I can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event with someone on my team, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
A Little Bit About Me
I began speaking publicly, when I was in my junior year of high school. When most kids were afraid to speak in front of the class, I was speaking to audiences of 200 plus.
Over the years, I have had the privilege of speaking on a variety of topics such as Parenting, Leadership, Motivation, Negotiating, Financial Literacy, Sales and Customer Service. Once I even spoke to a group about selling Girl Scout cookies.
I have spent most of my career serving in leadership roles. My experience includes many aspects of retail services as well as the financial industry.
I have an anchored passion to serve others. In 2012, I founded Live Financially Smart, a financial literacy company.
In 2014, I created the 31 Day Money Challenge to help people get control of their financial lives.
Most recently, I launched my personal blog, AskTomSwan.com, so I can devote more of my time to writing, consulting, and speaking.
I have just started writing my first book; although it won’t hit the book stores this year, I am confident it has the ability to become a New York Times Best Seller.
I have been happily married to my wife, LeAnn, for eleven years. We have seven awesome children including some foster and adopted children. I enjoy reading, writing and an occasional game of Frisbee Golf.